Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Sláinte!

Hey there everyone! 

So after trying out sketching, writing, editing, graphic designing and a lot more, I realized that my true passion is to write. Yes, I'm unpublished currently, but I am working towards the publishing process. Anyway, I made a blog to keep my writing skills online alive and to keep an update of my writer's journey, and also to keep a journal for the little things that happen in my life. I hope you find them interesting, because even though my life isn't perfect just like any human life, it's still beautiful. And maybe it's the imperfections that make it interesting.

In case you're wondering, the name 'subtly gold' actually means something to me. 'Gold' because the initials of name 'AU' represent the element gold in the periodic table (nerd alert!), 'subtly' is just a nice adjective to go along with.

P.S. Slainte means 'cheers' in Irish. :)

2 comments:

  1. Welcone to the blogging sphere, little sister. Hopefully you'll end up being a more active blogger than I am. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background behind the name :) yeah I'm going through your blog backwards...think of me as the comment fairy ;P

    ReplyDelete