Sunday, 16 November 2014

AS Physics Notes (On request)

So some juniors have asked me to post my Physics notes of AS Level. Like I said before, I don't really remember much about AS because it's been two years now so I can't write a full-fledged guide like I did for A-2. But I did manage to find my sister's AS register and here are all the notes.

Again, these lessons were taught by Sir Waseem Hassan who teaches A'level Physics at Beaconhouse Palm Tree Campus. Also, these are my sister, Hnia's notes. Not mine. I just published them. So, in case, anyone tries to sue me, I've made my position clear.

They're all in ZIP folders so just download and extract them, okay?

1. Physical Quantities & Measurement: Download here
2. Kinematics: Download here
3. Dynamics: Download here
4. Force, Energy, Work and Power: Download here
5. Deformation: Download here
6. Electric Fields: Download here
7. Current Electricity: Download here
8. Nuclear Physics: Download here
9. Waves and Superposition: Download here

Hope they help! xx

3 comments:

  1. Plagiarism. I am suing you sister. My notes are all over the internet now. O.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha shokhi na ho :P Sadqa jaariyah xD
      And sb ko pta hai tumharay hain so don't worry :p

      Delete